Thursday, November 4, 2010

The most thunderous applause on the stage to enjoy the feeling of 2

 East Chun: too low, right? How not to 11.5 yuan starting. But really, I'd like to recycle the cassette when I can pay high prices, who really any recovery. Because there was very little circulation,bailey UGG boots, if you collected up to now, I really admire you.

Moderator: But to retain more than ten years, really is not a question of money.

East Chun: Yes, if you see the kind of person I would cry. My name is Bing was the cassette, disc album was called

Moderator: included Make a story,UGG boots clearance, dear, where are you, I'll wait until you have a long beard, no beard knives, you love me or you? You do not so selfish, because you know that I am reluctant to leave, you can not take care of yourself? When preparing new album?

East Chun: could have been ready, the World Cup and other children of my way. On the other end of the tournament on the hair.

Moderator: Which team do you think will win? Brazil, how?

East Chun: Brazil may not Me and this year, I like the feeling of the German kind of tough. Why is

Moderator: to wait for you to say.

East Chun: write these songs, do not know how to choose, palm back of the hand are the meat, called the company leaders and friends to listen, to see which made the first hit, listen to listen to is very troublesome thing They said all came good in Guangzhou invited some friends, the media, audience to the scene, help me to vote for the title song, this event is called , one of the largest mall in Asia to do.

East Chun: This is something I was first in the country, the real fans to help me choose the title song.

Moderator: complete a sea election.

East Chun: Yes, we listen to it nicely to the song by which the first.

Moderator: outset everyone's appetite for attention.

East Chun: Yes,UGG bailey button, I think the song itself is a product, so it is to give people to hear, others I want to hear, he can learn to sing, or sung it is a popular reason. Network of singers like last year, which is a popular platform for more friends who like music to find a very low threshold, I just wish to sing, I'll do a bit of music uploaded to the music site, lyrics by audience , I feel good that he clicks on the up, this is a very low threshold of a very public platform. I may be the song with the superstars on the same platform, common lyrics.

Moderator: I decide I play it, play it you can play your own music, you can upload your own original, cover, singing songs askew, so that all users appreciate this opportunity to Age you first break in Guangzhou is unthinkable.

East Chun: yes, soon had a cassette of the. We Gunda in this industry for many years.

Moderator: This is the power of the network, but also to hear and see the first time we feel the East Chun's every move.

users: When the East out of Chun's album? Where can I buy?

Moderator: That the World Cup final referee whistle sound of a Great Outlaws end up buying online? Might be two days in advance.

Oriental Jun: It does not need, maybe two days earlier.

Moderator: Actually, you can end the day at the World Cup, 0.0 days on sale.

friends: I am Eastern Chun's fans, so many years has been concerned about him, and he renamed the East Chun I like it. Crayon eat onions

User: Chun like the East German ah?

User: E-mail it to me, let me out of the album, I'll buy you genuine.

Moderator: If this album easily sell for three or five hundred thousand, then it is three, five hundred thousand E-mail to tell people, mass. There is no personal website?

East Chun: personal website is under construction, some links to other sites, including the TOM site most of my songs in the play it.

users: You must let me know, can not let my true fans down.

Moderator: Blue Lily album a youth to inform you that, right? MV are three film it?

East Chun: There are two songs are.

Moderator: Actually, I feel good then the last sentence

friends: Thank you, I must let friends buy the genuine Oriental Chun album, can you give me the album Prosperous East to sign a name?

Moderator: fun, sign the clothes can be. Dynamic Chun brother you must let us know.

East Chun: Every night I give you a call and tell you why I am every day. see also Jiang Columbia

users: East Chun is to sing the poignant song, right?

Oriental Jun: a little bit. There is a song called

Moderator: ears first.

East Chun: The song must be feeling to sing, and if so, they would have sung a lot worse.

Moderator: Please broadcast the hostess for guidance in, the hostess came in there for the feeling. Online audio-visual it?

East Chun: Yes.

users: Jun brother is taking the love song route.

User: Chun like the East German team and our family tree, like onions, good good.

users: Jun brother album which most satisfying song?

East Chun: Actually I'm really difficult to evaluate, is why I sent this thing to other people, palm back of the hand is flesh, are their own children.

Moderator: There are no children?

East Chun: no.

Moderator: If you have children in future will not let him go this route?

East Chun: to see him yourself.

Moderator: I'm watching television that day the son of David Beckham playing in the grass, so cute. Now you have to do the song Flash?

East Chun:

Moderator: So so so Mingshi Pictures of Hong Kong do you sponsor?

East Chun: No, this is my company.

Moderator: ah? I thought this is your suit brand endorsement.

Oriental Jun: ah, who need to speak you can find me a suit. Thank you so much, and gave me to find business opportunities.

Moderator: half and half, right?

East Chun: Okay.

users: when there is a Han Dongfang Shuo, is a very joyful person, with the east are two types of Chun.

East Chun: I also laugh, song, and people are no problem, like Charlie Chaplin was a comedian, comedy every day life, can not you?

Moderator: This also proves that you are very knowledgeable, I know Han, Dongfang Shuo I really do not know. What is the image of the singer often, what is the image of the fans, the singer's condition will often fans to other fans communicate.

users: East Chun is a poignant song to sing, music and songs are sometimes a man's tears, the man cry, and may sometimes by the release of their music. You are not the same way?

East Chun: It should be like this, nothing can not be looking for a place to cry, in fact, my life is a very cheerful person.

Moderator: Do you fight for so many years will cry?

East Chun: Not often, but sometimes very exciting to see the movie cry, tears of the recent movie is

Moderator: Sometimes I watch some TV shows, movies, time will. Sometimes drink too much alcohol will not be controlled are difficult to shed tears?

East Chun: It should be quite small. Like to laugh.

Moderator: Anyway, I am more and more taste than the taste of tears, and particularly difficult to tears several times last year's flow.

East Chun: Last year certainly is ... ....

Moderator: soldiers song You're smart, and 7 minutes to the end, I did not set out saying, you gave me the ball again. You out of 95 in the second half, Youth Blue Lily

users: fans online are more like En

Moderator: This is a new album.

East Chun: one of the title song of choice.

User: Oh my God, I finally came in, I'm Goku.

East Chun: Goku is the help I had a Flash, we have not met. But he did help me a Monkey Hello, to finally meet you.

User: Chun brother of you every song is so so so nice.

User: I like his victory.

Moderator:'s your song, which album where?

East Chun: this album may not necessarily be put, I want to put 2008, play the song it's a good friend of Xu Hou cover too. He always wanted to, I did not give him. That time will not ask them to sing along.

friends: Today is also the East Chun has come on their own strength, there are today is not easy.

users: Be sure to win, we must fight (lyrics).

User: Chun also like to thank the support of the East moderator.

Moderator: Of course it supports a good singer is the bounden duty of fun,UGG shoes, so do not mention it. see also Jiang Columbia

users: Ask a question Chun East, Shenzhen has an oriental Chun plastic electronics companies, do not know with Chun brother matter?

East Chun: It does not matter with me, when I find him to collect the money to go.

users: see the video from the TOM brother feels like Long Pang Chun.

East Chun: Pang Long do not think I'm better than handsome little?

User: ginger dumplings are done only program available to us.

Moderator: the end of today's program did not time.

East Chun: dinner with me.

users: your support is very sorry for the East Chun's friends, the hosts do not have much time, you can not read out the speeches, so ask you to forgive me.

friends heard Linkin Park Oriental Chun is more than a decade friends.

East Chun: Yes, I said this album to let him out of his help.

User Goku: This handsome than anyone else how to evaluate who is it?

User: host does not give you read it.

Moderator: course reading, but you have hesitation.

User: Chun brother really smart, I'm in Baidu's search.

users: When to Hangzhou show?

East Chun: I often go to Hangzhou, I used to run the country as a singer, to be the longest in Hangzhou, Hangzhou, I have been performing around too.

Moderator: time, our program will soon talk to you channel the end of your last individual.

Oriental Jun: Thank you, Eastern Chun polite here, and thank you for supporting original music in China, to support the East Chun. Thank you.

User: Moderator Hi, you were handsome, the sound is pretty.

Moderator: next time do not play play handsome cricket cricket right?

friends: I think he sounds a bit like Linkin Park.

Moderator: Linkin Park you will win that song called on it? Hou Xu, A bitter, Dao Lang, A bitter.

East Chun: Yes.

Moderator: Do you think you love me or you, lyrics East Chun, creative motivation, love and marriage between men and women on the confusion often see each other, do not know how to love who, Jun brother you really have some good sister?

East Chun: At that time seems to want it.

Moderator: everyone has a memorable love, have a sad emotional experience, a break up when the roar of helpless, listening to this song with his own imagination, the songs are you involved in making music , every song has its own story, I hope the story of the heroine who can hear the story of Chun brother. Hope that the World Cup after the end of the album can be heard Chun brother. Hope you enjoy their night tonight. Goodbye. 

No comments:

Post a Comment