Sunday, November 14, 2010

61 classic blessing

 61 Blessing

collection of these messages I have been in the mobile phone, could not bear to delete. I spent two nights, picking at the bed, I pulled them out from the phone, one by one written down, recorded on paper. Then spent two nights, with the keyboard knock them out one by one, written in the log, preserved forever. I want to remember the 61 classic, warm, had left me many a good mood, gave me many good wishes of the message. I want to remember them, remember those who gave me a message. Remember their good! Thank them! Wish them happiness forever!

(Yao Hao positive) 2007/11/16

the prayers sent earth, the sun give you a wealth of emotion; the daily existence of thoughts, time to change your youth; the Friendship Express wireless, text message to your happy smiling face. Cold weather, pay attention to the body!

(Yao Hao positive) 2007/11/16

cows will eat grass and rare people you love are nothing new key is the miracle of hoof also will laugh at Wow God is really a cool ass spent

(Yao Bin) 2007/12/01


1, money is not the problem, the problem is not money;

2, diamond is forever, one to bankruptcy;

3, water can carry a boat, can also porridge;

4, one mountain can not be two tigers, one male and one female unless;

5, the fire tries gold, gold can try a woman, a woman can try a man;

6, burning incense is not necessarily a monk, there may be the panda;

7, drunk who has not satisfied, I will help the wall;

8, I lie like a fly on the glass, bright future, there is no way out;

9, the effect of contraception is: not successful, then the adult;

10, ask the world what love is? A thing a thing down.

No comments:

Post a Comment