Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Crochet a mountebank - out vol.31 Adventure Life

 Mao Mao, F, 33 years old, was originally Chengdu, in the presence of university teachers, led an easy day, because of the smoke of the gypsy abandoned the original dream of life, since no traces of the dead, by the crochet line, a street vendor to live to travel. Zhesi long time ago, in fact, put a hand on the bent spread to travel, but friends said: This, basically, it is difficult. eye-popping is that this guy actually did last, and the situation got out of control.
fur is very satisfied with their own Today's meal even if everything is all right. There is always furry visitors to spread the passing of Mao Mao's I can not r l reduced to the point where you are. their own lives, next day mixed, you see, she still live happily.

she said no one believes me to make money to travel
she said I ask you all when
back?
2009 late summer and babies down like a UFO Dali, in the way of people under the hot sun shining,UGGs, the woman a saffron cotton clothing, wearing a pair of sandals nude, doing hand-woven bow, is less than one square meter in front of a small stall, filled with bits of wool items.
closer look, everything is very fine, in front of a woman gradually clear: shiny black hair was clean and the tails woven sub- , made their own feet beam triggered the two sunflowers with wool; face white, Meimuqingxiu, flying lead hands wearing turquoise and silver inlaid rings. those crushing objects emit different glory, as they she came from a distant place.
whenever and fur were always met her with another flush of youth inside the characters after the seventies mm feeling very , the plush made a few friends, but her friends organized the most absent-minded play activities or concerts, to dinner is never absent, and demonstrated a remarkable appetite. Moreover, the plush love eating on the street stalls can be used to describe crazy day, almost all of the meals to 麻辣烫 and barbecue mainly, but also like to ask a friend to eat mm but in friends, these eat up a stall than her wandering life more dangerous.
but friends are always very generous, and even let this guy go with the flow turns rub in their home lives. One day, plush look at your photos, big fat sigh:
mm sunglasses of the nose to the,
mm Constantine hair done,
mm plaid shirt is a pretty girl,UGG bailey button,
mm flower shirt is Constantine's,
mm ring is sent Langmusi silversmith,
mm is pretty girl pants ,
Finally, the photo was taken armed forces.
like Jin Yong who happily life, cleared the daughter's children, like rivers and lakes, this guy could not always save money, she is also very strange that. Mao Mao in the market once bought a sweater and a cloak, beautiful flowers all up and down only five dollars, leaving Shiyou fancy a denim skirt, then sighed: would not be able to eat a hh more people, and babies around the ancient city in the warm flows of the dog closer, no matter what breed of dog is always rushed approached embraced and kissed, their friendships, to take their Thunk not because the writer San Mao used to live in the Sahara desert areas of serious water shortage this reason, most do not love plush bath. always someone to take this thing teasing her and babies, today's taste who does not, ah, she was mostly angry to say, nonsense! I recently had a bath for her poor hygiene hh worth mentioning that, with the nature of Ye Hao, she is like this, a little crazy, a little smelly, a little ecstasy, ah, perhaps, this is the traveler's taste.
small hand, big plush travel
walked into a mass of wool, so they simply put a stall in the sun, huh supported songs, make some travel, enjoy life hh
first take a look at Mao Mao's a hundreds. Dorjee suddenly face downcast, looking at me very sympathetically. I thought that he admired me, I'm so proud to say my results ah.
right and babies on their own skill and spread, not only did not starve to death, but also has survived for more than four years. here footsteps and southern Tibet, Qinghai, Gansu, northeast, Yunnan, and even overlooking the Straits of Malacca to Kyoto, Japan.
When I asked why she is doing by hand knitting and not anything else to keep wandering life, Mao Mao was simply because the like. In fact, in the three years to prepare for the street, she learned many skills, harmonica, embroidery, quilting, weaving, and finally found Only their favorite crochet is a craft, and proved she can crochet her dream of traveling to spread.
then she heard her students tired of being university teachers, and feel great on the street vendors fun, all very not understand. There is often not say what, we must seize the tails of youth! Mao Mao said, perhaps to do the street vendors is the remnant of my adolescence a little dream. When I was mad love San Mao, her story There is a Japanese, called Murray, relying on a street vendor traveled. I've read, the way Murray buried in my heart, until finally broke out ten years later.
and spread this freedom way that allows her to sell hand they like to do. These hand, is in her mind, little by little forming, and then after each stitch to weave her hand out, there are traces of her, the sense of how unique, multi-pride it. Mao Mao said that this sense of achievement in the classroom than she ever facing much of dozens of students a lot more.
the first time when talking about hairy experiences on the street vendors, it is in the Langmusi, At that time no money, and desperation, had a street vendor wanted to sell their idea to knit. But, after all, intellectual background, how she started humiliating Maibu Kai tear steps into the street stalls, so in the live in youth hostels pulled a chair close to the corridor, to prepare a good small sachet previously hung on the clothesline, and then knitting and crochet out, side of the hook, while sit back and wait, and my heart wrought, bang bang bang to about pop out. The results will soon have two girls are drawn to the curious and asked why she did this, she replied: My dream is to make money by the side of my hand while traveling! expression may be moved when the girl, They bought a sachet, a bought a coin pocket, I'm very happy to close the bag and saw the way they so cherish, hairy naturally very happy. In this way, the first business earned 28 yuan. her beauty , flew children to shut the shop downstairs and drink with my friends beef soup in the marble and plush hh
gradual exchanges, I found that really are very devoted to her knitting. in Dali, a city of opportunity as long as she Only two specific objectives mm buy knitting books and yarn, back to the ancient city on the side of a street vendor to do the new fabric side, the little pieces of heavy fabric like, do not accept reservations, all rejoice with the nature, she spread for their own travel very professional to produce the card, were that: a small hand, big trip.
live for the moment
all my friends are asking me this question:
travel What you do have this?
or you how old do?
this problem, it is really not constructive.
I think the future is more important than fantasy,UGG boots,
is living a good moment.
your current lifestyle with your family education has nothing to do?
certainly, I was 70, is very small to accept the traditional education and ideas. But my father was studying in the U.S., compared to his ideas in terms of his peers is more open-minded. Although my heart is still hope that I consider elite, earning high salaries, but taking into account the ultimate goal to make me healthy, happy, happy, so it is no interference in my life choices. I did not go well at the time He is my strong backing for it.
when you make requires a lot of courage, but life is a voyage of discovery, full of surprises! course I am not dizzy moment to resign, from a letter of resignation that moment, my heart look relaxed, followed also feel great pressure. because I can start putting their dreams into action, but the pressure of survival will Dunshi 凸显 out.
about your experience of wandering and stall? four years of wandering in there to make you want to stop this way of life the people and things?
. In the course of a street vendor met many good-hearted people, such as the first stall to Shishuwunai, travel money, there were many monks know my situation, to come with me to custom mobile phone sets, although They do not need. no cell phone to invite me to dinner. I live in some Tibetan family, they give me free room and board. I have been very grateful to them. these things gives me great confidence to continue this way to travel. So far, no experience so I want to change this way of life the people and things.
you have not experienced br> There ah. travel is more difficult than expected to spread. especially those just beginning, very insecure, and sometimes doing good business, they will question their own choices, even thought to go back to teaching. But these thoughts are just a flash read , immediately stopped. I may instinctively choose the insistence of my favorite things I was very persistent and will not give up easily. Slowly, as I began to skilled craft of weaving, doing things out of the more and more people like it, I will not stick again wavered in his faith. Because I travel so I am happy to look for spread to experience the life of faith.
your family, former friends how do you view your life ? how do you deal with them?
my parents respect my choice, although she is very worried. I just want to say to them, I can not live according to their expectations, but I will strive to enrich the lives of happy friends. Some envy my life, so real that I'm doing, happy, they will say: But how to choose how to do,emu Uggs, or ask myself. After all, this is my life journey.
you are enjoying now the living conditions?
state is now searching for so long I came, I enjoy it. sometimes I would think, to keep on walking,UGG boots cheap, to me, what benefits? answer is: I can not say this to my specific benefits, but, in my life , the walking process infiltrated my life, these subtle effects, there is nothing specific description.

No comments:

Post a Comment