Monday, November 15, 2010

Code of Jewish merchants

 The early nineties, I was honored to be named out of a local government chief of foreign trade, when the author is only 23 years old. Business for me is just to the concept of zero and blank, not to mention the foreign trade business.   simply but worry me. can not learn everything from scratch, there is no way not to learn.
line every reason not to repeat it. the only reason is the magic line of the world.
I took over as soon led Translation , the proper translation led me to say you went to the Russian Far East city of Birobidzhan Jewish Autonomous Region. I first contacted by a businessman is the million Jews.
million, according to the city's chief lawyer, are subject to local government and civil love the people of his own hotels and Lenin Square in the East to open the southeast corner shops, also has a law firm and a company store there.
I know, thanks to the translation of his introductions. translated in to my company ago, already has three years of work experience. she contacted the Russian people are more frequent contacts. She described several times by screening million.
million in the first contact by the time, he was more like me, think I'm honest, that I look well, is to partner. I told him, I just took the my crowd in his In recognition of the third day of cooperation on export contracts signed cigarettes.
in the trade process, I discovered that he attached great importance to the concept of time is the time we met he was never waiting for me, because it accepts the case only once, late two minutes, he at least apologize to me five times, his apology was really getting on my nerves, not that you two minutes late?
do our business is not good,UGG boots clearance, mainly made of goods and windy day snow, early in 1994 under the snow. China's transport ship sank almost to our packaging for cigarettes and beer, water is wet, there is a partial loss. At the time, I am very angry. He assured me that You can do the business for 50 years,UGG shoes, I can do for 20 years, which means that we can work together for 20 years, another 30 years,UGG bailey button, I will let my daughter do it. She has two daughters. What he meant was to Japan, longer. night, he held a very lively party, introductions I know a lot of local celebrities, almost all Jews.
long time, when he took me as a negotiating partner, no negotiations take time I do family. a few days I have not seen the news or not, he will be driving to see my bulging belly. Look I'm fine that he was satisfied to leave.
I know I'm only his eyes partners is a child, he always looked at me kindly, and sometimes because of his outstanding performance I have on my forehead to be kissed, with the big strength.
I speak to him when, regardless of the language in broken Russian or Chinese, he listened, and never understand because not pay attention. I found him deep financial viability, but he never trespass a total of tone in a talk with people. He has never not interrupt other people's words, there are times I talk with her daughter, and he's happy to see us talk to the side waiting for the end of our conversation. We end talk time, and time has passed for an hour, he told to bring us to the Amur river to go fishing. an hour had to make him change his plans. I apologized to her daughter, said he Tanshou, nothing, anyway, I was want to make you happy, you talk about the purpose of pleasure and fishing is the same.
when he talks, every problem has targeted, he is or is not the result of solving this problem a great advantage, not tortuous. answer any questions he asked when they are consistent with reasonable, well organized and clear. Every conversation is beginning and an end, never give up because of not leaving the subject of an urgent matter or subject matter. we do business, he always told me that we have all the time,Bailey UGG boots, we do not need to be so anxious. everything based on reality, he never thought to judge by what. business is also a man, he never went one-sided to understand one thing to treat a person or radical. I see a lot of poor Russian people in the law to find him help, he never refused the people I met.
I get along with him for many years I summed up his appointment on time is respected, strong sense of time; never trespass; do not interrupt the conversation; not anxious; targeted to ask questions, answer questions meet the clean-up; talk up the loose ends do things based on reality ; to what you do never let someone else, always do it personally.
Later, I learned of from others, he did the Jews under the motto, he is an excellent performer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment