Tuesday, November 30, 2010

His wife leave for the day

 My wife and I are the most common kind of the most common combination of husband and wife together. I usually have you on your fight, dance club bar get things; but there are commercial and the words, stay forever thing. Peace between us No text has a job appointment: I am the main head of the household, she was deputy head of the household, I was chief financial officer and audit, she was the cashier and accounting, I was management field, she is logistics management. our mutual commitment to work diligently to keep their home , without dissent, as against the speech will seek its own level. In our work supervision and encouragement to each other. usually more than we gather from the little piece in the back should be said that she is conscientious, and I do not have the slightest distraction . But to my mother this year, often called to say: level, because we have to live. We both feel that this difficult, find it impossible to withdraw. But I think carefully, the elderly age so big, I hope that hunger should understand the feelings of relatives should be with her wish . Then I said to my wife: Happy I can overcome. Financial this is no problem because I do not do not account for greed, not corruption, that I can use my honor, my wife will also be rest assured that any doubts. But in the logistics of this, I do feel some reluctance, because the daily burning, boiling, washing, sweeping, wiping, rubbing, etc. These I did something must. made me, the point of a fire without the rice, the rice is not under water, do no salt food, ate no face, swept the floor has not wipe tables and chairs. Mangmangtaodao done so for several days turning, there is no finishing agile, nor have a clue. but I've been wondering, I When his wife is the first in a thread, and did not think she is more busy. such as the morning, she was burned while in the water, brew tea, Saowan of, and make a meal, but also to do some dishes, wash water are all too full too, I think it is so easy, appears to be very simple? why I do it to feel so hard? then I through the effort of thinking, this set of process flow, were serious sort, and finally came up with a process of the edges and corners, this process can be formulated. such as the morning it: First, get up, the first President fire,UGGs, scrubbing pots, boil water for tea, boil water in a period of sweeping, Then the water to boil, and then making a good tea, but the thermos bottle full of perfusion, leaving aside as a part of the wash with; when cooking or steaming in the pot, ready for breakfast in the feeding period, such as cooking for up to organize, to do the dishes to wash cut and ready to condiments (ginger,bailey UGG boots, onion, garlic, etc.), cutting force is good, take a look at the availability of dressings (oil, salt, soy sauce, vinegar); rice cooked heat, cook vegetables can do; dishes do need to take the heat after the pan clean and wash the pot, to avoid the deposition of oil, while heat further by adding a few scoop the pot with water, dishwashing equipment; which made a meal Well, then wash dinner; clean up after dinner to wash dishes, pick up a good wipe the table; if the pot without water, had to add some equipment at any time to wash with, and this is the morning's work flow. its in the middle and late has its order by row. During this period I straightened out the order,cheap UGG boots, though also do not think his wife was at home so comfortable, but I do not think the load is not absolutely incompetent,Bailey UGG boots, people should be somewhat challenging. In the period I indeed the idea is that, my wife's cooking three meals a day, wash, brush, finishing household chores, is not easy, and pay less. the value of her work is very important indeed should be given full recognition. Recently My wife called to ask how well my life, I said; small, do not worry, I can overcome. as long as the old man happy, healthy and like!

No comments:

Post a Comment