Monday, December 20, 2010

Q & A nine hundred ninety-three focus

The copyright of all content and a blog all along. For the convenience of reading, some letters of the words were appropriate excision, but retained key elements.
Open holes in the trees: moushun@hotmail. com. Select a letter from an open back, please do not involving personal privacy. You just write to me, I turned to conceited. Also, you have the right to send a letter to me, I have the right to deal with letters, reply not reply, when answered, will please Haihan.
open holes in the trees do not respond to more than 500 words long letter, not answer letter of advice for others. Q give up work and future of; the two children should not be the; can not be an unmarried mother; sexless marriage how to do and do not want a divorce; want a divorce could not bear children; afraid of looking after him apart even worse than he's; how to do a man derailed; man is nothing but the divorce could not make the hand; older anxious to marry but of underachievement and how to get along with long-term extramarital lover, and her husband Yu Xiao-law's strong I go from here and the last A new problem had now again, are you the venue charges tree holes.
private tree holes: yushunshun@gmail.com. words and open holes in the trees over 500 did not answer, as well as inconvenience to the exposure of privacy problems, all send private tree. The tree holes received a hard charge. privacy holes in trees and also has a talk phones, such as no time to write, you can write to yushunshun@gmail.com find family number. In order to avoid harassment, the the phone will refuse to listen to refuse to back any calls without an appointment message. thank you.
no matter which tree holes sent a letter, please do not use attachments. who received a letter from an open holes in the trees, will soon be copied into the document , do not read the contents of mailbox name and address, so do the letters after a few days or on any blog, and then asked me to delete a letter or a letter of provenance query, I do not have no time to find the energy. sorry.
1, my mother 50 years old, had acute leukemia in May of this year, and have diabetes, my mother is the mainstay of family, home, big or small tubes are Mom, Dad were good, not very talkative just work. mei 19, a local technical school graduate, April assigned to the electronics factory, the work of the resignation a few days, Mom was very angry after that, after the girl and find a sales job, find out leukemia for two days stepmother, sister was in a hurry, throwing the mother went to Beijing to accompany the work, post back in January home, wait at home mom sister has. slowly she impatient, no matter who she made a few more sentences Biao, slamming doors, do not eat do not speak (always a bad temper, sister, and now even further), she seemed to feel so Young was left to wait at home mom, we delayed her, her sister is also a girl why do not wait to go home.
as a sister I am should be the situation does not allow, ah, I am the only four people to make money at home, I make the life-saving money, I can not wait around in the mother also did not uncomfortable, think of mom so young and yet to enjoy life on a busy blessing the children, if any eventuality after the mother, the door call me a mother? now I contradiction is not to let my sister went to work to eliminate her emotions, be afraid to take care of her dad to go bad mother, not to mention just a few hundred pieces in January. My mother is the other village leaders, family members tried to persuade her not to have done, after all, the body matter, and she will not listen, she was feeling better last this month to go out to go out every day, saying it was a good mood to go out two days ago, the results of a search and long a lot of white blood cells, how to persuade my mom would not let her dry village cadres of the?
bring your dad serve your mother, your sister to go out and make your sister feel so out of a hard, two early to help her self. Your father is healthy, but also your mother spouses, which should take care of his wife's responsibility. your mother does not like to keep our noses in the home is used to dry work, you can negotiate to find the village head position done away with your mother, so she was forced to recuperate at home.
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
2, a male this year in July with my contacts at the same time, I found he had a girlfriend of 5 years contacts A and a 1-year contacts girlfriend B, AB each other I do not know each other's existence, and I A mutual know. for men and I promise to my life, so I insisted. Men have been juggling three women, the long ago of his girlfriend for 5 years to buy a wedding ring. now seems to have been with a male B separated, Shun sister said he was in the end you love who? me and B only his passing, and A is his ultimate choice do?
he loves a smooth, followed by the love of ABCDE, who, last love you, do not believe you ask other readers.
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
3, female college foreign companies, the normal cardiac calm appearance, male master teacher, appearance can still share, age 32, unmarried, the general feeling in different places, the daily telephone message to contact, a bit salty is not short, difficult to reach love. men more savings (or stingy), almost did not spend any money for women, nor woman refused to spend money, see money heavier, good real good face, a little Fei Qi, work as little indolent Yangaoshoudi mobility a bit weak, angry face psychological expansion. know half of the argument (small tiff) 2 times, men and reason, or stop is not a little to the theory, men and relationships with distant colleagues have girl is his girlfriend, ready to clear year after marriage, the decision by the economic situation, the current two economies in general, his thousands of deposits, more women. Men want to have an apartment and a car to get married, income of sixty thousand a year, can save many teenage girls is unknown, so do not deliberately does not plan to close does not slow the Lianzhao not ready, I do not know for what, I do not know, or should not go down Gairuhezou?
most fail to figure out a smooth, many of the same girl as you, look no marriage on this is now not doing nothing, is reluctant to be delayed and delayed their own opportunities, or do you not have this doom doomed? If the latter, I say and not say what role?
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
4, concerned about the focus of your questions and answers for a year, only to find there are so many men under the sun is derailed after marriage, many women like me, sad despair, fights fought, even to death. Four years ago, found his efforts to reach, For him, there is even one, as long as organic will have energy, will never let go. he was out the past few years long, from one city to another city, working all the way to play all the way, and rarely return home, are On the day of my car with their children to see him. The eleven I saw a woman's message, saying that his two years with a child for his play, this time looking for him for money abortion, he does not ignore. I chilling rage, he said nothing to say, I say again and again after tearing patient is the result, we are separated by too many people go back to divorce. he burst into tears, saying how hard he said that he loves me. and to get away as an excuse for busy home. have the love, the most pro-people, has become the most hurt my heart, Chinese Marriage Should we become like this? now hold the marriage in addition to the family who really love being able to speak of what?
your last sentence is correct in the first half, marriage is indeed a true love can only be locked in the family, but half have problems: if not true love the family who may also feel the happiness in the marriage, objectively, at least, over sixty of married men are quite happy to live, whether God has in no mood to derail, anyway, in the home, there is always a hard working Huanglian Po Men do not pay will be able to enjoy 24-hour personal care, this treatment was not found on the moon, why can not he feel happy?, of course, see you then see the upset but had to see you, or want to sleep but was personal When you stop the brutal persecution, God is quite accurate, but also that strange dark life, after all, he was your basic human rights are extinguished, the moment he is very special to appreciate the terrible marriage. Fortunately, than men easy to accept the reality of a woman, and soon he will be able to give up the intention of divorce, decided to wait on the hard coming to your fixed his future, his happiness that time and easily come back, after all, men, marriage, enjoy more some, nothing good is purely mental pain. Oh, here's 35 babies two years old her husband 39. I work more stable, and her husband own business often travel, I am pregnant when her husband got into a working girl in Northeast, from Changchun to Shanghai office, I do not know, there are arguments both before and her husband, but never thought of his cold and the little girl crowd. I always trust him, good for him, He started with hard, I work a few years all his savings and took them. then I confinement, hectic home I and very picky, he was working there and the little girl and hope to help a handful of his parents, give him free. I had heard of his parents, selfishness, poverty, I had preferred to give them money do not want to live together, he did not discuss with me, given a free hand so that his parents came, and his parents is given a free hand to sell the home store, completely defected. due to differences in lifestyle, I have clean secluded I had taken a gas their way, eventually they promised me 3,000 yuan a month left after living expenses, moved to another house we live in Ningbo. found her husband having an affair, the little girl back home to resign, but that her husband had Changchun project, they have the contacts, our relationship is very embarrassing.
lazy husband, my two years nearly all of our kids during the day to send my mom there, then come back at night, he is not willing to do anything, Let your child pour hot water he will accuse me of him tired. Together with his parents to visit from time to time, and his sister from time to time that the divorce on behalf of her children to her husband for money, I feel tired of living, I know a lot of sense, if you want to maintain the status quo, then I do good, if not before, I do not have to now tired. the mind is very contradictory, where to go, hope to have a clear pointers.
this man to you and words have any value? to feelings no feelings, no human to human, but also mutual dislike, you say, you want him to Han to use? he could not let it go when decompression, but also ask how to do, I just can tell you, no way.
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
6, I divorced two months, and that I mention divorce. Although I still can not let go away from her ex-husband, a good thought before, and my heart to uncomfortable, get out has been his shadow. divorced before he and I stand corrected, I am sorry that I was having an affair was his fault, said that this really changed. I said to him that the trust is gone, look at his attitude was not in good faith, but also that give him a chance to repent, he does not stand how to do, so I forced him away from the marriage. Now that I think has a little regret, is not it if not leave him like it? always your own suffering, but also because get out of the shadow of a marriage before. I also can not accept a friend now, said a lot of hurt him (break up has been mentioned many times), they feel lost and then could not find his way as he's willing to love me Put yourself in the sake of my people. Our very good relationship, but also met twice, and that his brother like. Keren always have to face it, he is temporarily out of work and any income, almost 50 years old, my parents do not agreed that the conditions of his poor, I grew older, and 42, have pensions and fixed incomes, I am really worried and he went with what he is. hesitant and scared to miss the genuine person.
ex-husband does not want to, do not divorce, do not trust him in any case, any case of a divorced husband thought he still had. Remember, men usually get rid of have to get rid of the burden. As for the latter only seen on both sides of the brother, you do not know him, do not jump so early that he is sincere and to be good for you man, a living are not even people who have fixed income saw a small pension-year-old you, of course, will hide all the problems to please you.
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
7, I graduated from college but no degree motivated her boyfriend, family members do not agree to let me find another good, but I like him, He was very nice to me, I still insist that for parents to give up what they want?
marriage who ignore level difference, level difference after marriage will be tortured. naive people do not believe in the importance of good match. It is true do you like him, it is very important, if not afraid of marriage, poor communication, can not understand each other, stick with him all right.
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
8, together with our college, graduated a year now , well more than 3 years (not seen each other parents). After graduation he returned to Yunnan, I went back to Tianjin. graduation, said his good work (civil servants) is stable, and I went to his house there. but he work very well, chose their own business, and he said he let a good business, I used to, so I do not worry, after all, he can not support themselves. separated from one year after graduation, met her, and finally his phone to break up because he feels his place is small, I used to not find a job, unrealistic (I am willing to follow him), he is not willing to come to Tianjin. I quit, let him face to face that clear, so my family and his family met in Kunming, after that meeting he did not say anything, or are not realistic, is good to me! I came back feeling there must be other reasons, asked him if he is not like other people, and he did not say to me, but family said to me, there's a particularly good woman to him, he does not know what it feels like to her. I think they clearly face to face, but he always seemed afraid to face me, I'm confused!
Do not confused chick, this is life, this is a typical school love. you still obediently stay in Tianjin it, not take two years, you know how lucky you did not go to Yunnan was.
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
9 , my husband and I met through the network, the beginning of my family do not agree, because far, my family did not know that we are now friends. Then I ran away from home, over half a year back home, parents can not give We do a wedding. newlywed husband went out to drive, and one day I, on his QQ, and there were a woman had just told him her husband. Listen to the woman that he lied to her, he did not tell that woman to marry him I love of her husband returned to the people, let the woman go to him. I asked my husband, he said he did not do the things I'm sorry, he was just a bloody fool of. apologized to me after the Q does not talk, and can be The next day I found him and talk to Q, or with that woman. I'm crazy, do not know how to do it, is not the divorce?
If the old / suffer in the eyes. Since he so like stealing, you can turn him into her ex-husband, and then followed with his stole, in that case, a disadvantage is that woman hate you, you can always achieve the purpose of his good.
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
10, three years ago I was depressed, and talk about anything physical contact with male confidant. we contact for many years, he has been stable, good control, then I take the initiative to suggest that he received rampant. I sense to the seriousness of the situation, choose from. In fact, we are very understanding no matter what aspects of harmony, but untimely. now far apart have been more than three years, during which never meet, always felt that everything would dilute the time and space. But otherwise Every day we close, feeling each other on the side, from morning till night, details of life, the relationship between colleagues, health, progress, in short, no matter what, the first thought is to each other, want to share everything with each other , or listen to each other's views. sometimes I feel there is a man of the world, deeply understand you, strong support for you, with your sadness with the happiness and suffering with the same music, is a very happy thing, do not care about the form things. We have avoided discussion of the future, because we know that the future is very helpless, do not limit each other's exchanges, because we know that are inadequate. sometimes the temptation to share the experience, the joke or give sound advice point. I do not know and who How many emotions, one of us is which, but no matter how I thank fate has given me everything, including the feelings.
three years you are not a physical contact, in order to calm emotions to ambiguous, if this has been sleeping for three years, as early as the turn or earthshaking. Really, we easily do not beautify the selfish.
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
11, I 25, the appearance is acceptable understanding of more than 1 year ago cousin of the students, 4 years older than me, ex-girlfriend in different places, have been separated. the second meeting took place on relationships. (I have a boyfriend at college, love, 5 years, for various reasons can not be together now, the occurrence of state relations.) I more conservative, emotional attachments, can not accept that this happened, but the relationship continued to the present, usually less contact, in January to meet 1 to 3 times, to meet a relationship, does not meet generally do not contact. I have also struggled , the middle decided to ignore him 2 times, the second in February did not care for him, after that meeting he asked me to find her boyfriend did not, think how he was, I did not speak. was probably feel that things are not what I expected.
How do you see a man said to see him in you how much. He seems to me it did not cost a penny before. I said I was sick, he did not ask me how, do not care about me. Also, I feel, and his sex life and ex-boyfriend did not coordinate, he is not considerate. He Taurus, said to be slow type, to wait, but I do not want to go against their principles, and he went to bed that I liked him, But emotionally I am not dragging its feet, to chase my boy, I tell people directly what I think, with the exception of his exception. did not think he chasing me, and I asked him if he just wanted to go to bed? He said not may be unwilling to promise me, not nice to me. I do not know to continue or give up?
continue to do sexual partners is no problem, but to give up to marry his heart, he not love you, do not deserve your husband .
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
12, female 31, single, in love with the former boss after the break up because of problems caused the child leave, after contact has always been very ambiguous, is to return to his company, he refused, he said he has his own difficulties, I understand. shun sister, I love him, I do not know what that means, we have a future? I have is the older women, and parents every day thing for me anxious to find the object. help me, why I love to do so do not go well? in the end when I can wait for the right people? cry every day to think of these things Xilihuala! left woman sad ah! have let myself to the delayed .
he means is that you draw a line, you can continue to do his prospective sexual partners, to continue with his ambiguous, but do not engage in fantasy and then a star from him, got a benefit, especially for you let him wages, Forget that too. you mistaken, the lack of intelligence, is bound to become a woman left. but not left and left, often blink of an eye to conversion, crying alone, apparently did not change the status quo, it is better to take Kuaibing Haituozi good town forehead and ask yourself what kind of people in the end what kind of life now.
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
13, her boyfriend very good to me, I thought about marrying him later. But later found that he actually made a start off, but his family has inherited hair loss, his grandfather (grandfather's father as well) are now bald father. I quite mind this situation, he can be and want to go all the way. I think my home people will not agree. Also, we usually if together, if not many, it seems that I'm looking for topics, call in addition to basic greetings, if I do not then look for topics, we will not any more. two When people sit together even more so! our feelings very good. You said I also consider him to get married? topic of hair is also a big problem. put someone else's body, people will say to others no better on the line, what if love him can be ignored, but I quite like this in mind. how to do?
mostly bald is not the future of the diamond bachelor, not well off to winning envy of the family, otherwise you will forget about his family of bald problem. Since he does not have the conditions, then do not blame you heartless, and anyway can not rub sand in your eyes, then it early withdrawal from the battlefield.
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
14, and her boyfriend exchanges for three years, undergraduate After graduation he went to Shanghai to work hard, I left to pursue a Ph.D. degree in Qingdao. feeling good, he is very motivated, hard long distance relationships can be a bit crazy to me, he always living and working arrangements are full of fun, except not arrangements and I exchange time. seven days a week, he worked in the daytime, on Saturday said he wanted to rest, not like my phone to him during the day, I got the message, although he would like to but do not mess with him, he should be on the Japanese language classes on Sunday , every Sunday night to learn Japanese, Tuesday, Thursday night some friends to play badminton. almost too busy. I strive for a normal exchange of time, can be repeated so furiously. I'm also a little bit helpless complaining. I do not know how to maintain the a?
Do not see this too much verbal communication, like him if you can only live for themselves, and you'll pick ourselves up: he will find a lot of free exchange to haunt you, or directly exposed him mm real busy he is not the foundation to a love that you have people, why not say at present divided, it is because you are far enough away, completely no need to say anything to break up, break up state is basically a thing anyway.
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
15, very bad today, looking for work before going to the next day, the company said I is inappropriate, leave. tears could not help but fall way home. This year, suffered a grievance and frustration. be fired looking for work and hitting the wall, graduated two years has not stabilized, the feelings had not landed. before the intern know a married man, recognized for three years, he was 6 years older than me, a successful career. I know he likes me also knows that he Married, has friends, these three years he care about me, I am grateful, but the description could only be friends. fired this year's work, hard six months for the test has not been, nothing finally in sight, he knew very concerned about my post . He worked well (lawyer). One day in the car he suggested me that he recently received several major cases, you can help me financially, so what I pay to do business. In the past he wanted to hold my hand I refused, I did not refuse to be that day, half-hearted KISS. I hope someone recognizes me when cornered.
meeting yesterday, asked him What will a divorce, said he was thinking first, then clearly that it will not. said that a number of truths is that men have a sense of family that I am doing so well for him, he did not give me anything, that we can ingratiate themselves with friends, I am not a greedy woman. to hear this, I really want to fan him two hand, shameless hypocrisy. I admit that he caught my weakness, do have their own idea of the kind of bad for me so he will. I say this time you want to be close to relatives, the same as before or after the meeting. He said, okay, trying to mention open room, but I did not. I see him. Soon she said Tuesday a woman must be self-reliance, yesterday and today to do, let me cry a
. but I will be strong , continue to face later on in life.
silly girl, unless you eat a lawsuit, or he simply can not help you, it will not help you, you even went to see what he see? to pull him into the black list He never ever do in urine. women expect men to give up the illusion that only can really stand up.
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
16, you said some men are destined to failure of a woman, also said that women have men in the will reduce the number of sexual desire, or at the time a woman has had sexual touch than their own, a woman in love will not dry mad a long time. But masturbation will not own the film did not get? hands did not go into something else, folder is a folder leg pillow, rub Yiceng Ding Yiding something. This is not what you say psychological psychological virgin, right? physically and it? do not know she was still not the place, hey, crazy. sometimes can not help, how do? later, after a man has is better at that, but felt it would be seen? ourselves to be really broken, tell the truth it? even find Ms Xie Yu men jacking off, who see with all the normal can also be understood, can be a woman? is not a man to see a woman masturbating, compared with men had not yet accepted ml? gender equality, the desire that the monkey in public opinion on equal ah Ma. I even own it One can not shut off all, I can accept a man of non-place, is not it good for nothing? sometimes think, boil it support it, coming to hang on until the other one is still at that age to be surprised that when the meritorious. being a woman is difficult be a virgin more difficult to figure out their place to make a woman more difficult or non-place. I know hard on for a while, it was not hard on the life, are the fault of men and membrane.
believe in your evil, not even in the vaginal hymen you do not know, but also on the deafening cry of equality between men and women to virginity. chick, have a physical sense or to grasp: if not the depths of a hard object into the vagina your hymen to still alive. Also, the climax is the physical will appear after puberty, and you have sex is not a shame, shame that you have had both men and women do not understand the history of masturbation, the masturbation of men to women is very interest, do not think a woman will masturbating to that she was a tramp. You still continue to clip the pillow after it, believe me, there is no co-favorite with your man before the men folder folder stronger than the pillow, the pillow will not call you because of pregnancy and get sexually transmitted diseases, pillows do not make a man jealous of your future.
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
17, after a divorce to marry a foreigner has been 7 years, and a daughter from her previous marriage, three of us living abroad, I am satisfied with the meeting. But last year My father died, the mother of a man living in the country, accompanied by a parent sister, who is unruly unreasonable lazy, and often take care of her mother, she does exercises every morning and afternoon to play mahjong to 5:30 pm home for dinner, go out dancing after dinner to 9:00 to go home to sleep, according to the monthly wage, and often ask for expensive gifts, moody, or lose money and her mother fight the fork to find. the mother physically and mentally exhausted, want to defect to me, I was an only child, no brothers and sisters, I do not know Can or good or not to meet his mother came to live with us?
hesitant If all this only shows that generally people do not like you and there is no nurturing instincts.
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
18, Ben and three women did not work, and parallels in the nature of a married man for five years, he recently made a break, because we always fight for the money. He said I do not know enough. In my opinion, he is not interested in me. the performance of his money on and I care about, no phone calls, can not reason with me an excuse for more and more, is with me, then less and less, I do what he is not satisfied, affectionate reduced from week 4 to week 1 times and so on. When I say the above problems, he would use a long time to turn me down flat. Now that can not feed me at every turn, or refused to fight the miserable meeting. I also know that like us relations, there is no fresh stimulus what. not knowing the results of their own, when he made points I was not willing, he is obviously looking for reasons for rejection of me, I can not be reconciled. I got the message to leave, or fight for points again What? my direction? chaos.
point break-up fee and then can become a passer, is the best. if he did not want to spend a break, you never know when Zhesi strike. he has been no independent , the old support by others, is bound to you this result. What can not be reconciled, the whole thing is that you only itself to blame.
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
19, a small town hospital nurse, 38-year-old with a daughter aged 13, met last year and love an opportunity to adopt a child of a boy raised in the home by my parents, I go back and look again in January. is a child smart and know that my mother cried. Because it is illegal adopt a child, rural areas account had to fall under the name of his sister, and now I want him then to bring their own, one would like him, and second, fear that he will and we do not kiss, can be afraid of my unit where the family planning departments do not agree, fearing units fired, I do not know how to do it properly?
your home does not meet the conditions Adoption, or do not formally adopt him wondering how, and often go back and look at the child, the child received more spare time to live lives that can, and programs that do not fall foul of the health department. If not Xiangnong him, you have to prove that the child biological parents (now probably count on your sister) have particular difficulties, inability to raise this child. but all aspects of the procedure too much, you take the effort to engage them, not as good as the effort and money spent on the child body.
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
20, he and I are deeply attached to each form by friends to know (and later found out he was already like girls). At first glance I liked him, (and I thought he looked exactly the same as husband ). Then we talked on the phone line for a week, going to meet with the second side. See, after he finished the second side made inappropriate, I asked him why and he said I reminded him of a former girlfriend. said his company a problem, face close. I am very sad, has been sad for a long time, I wonder, and he knew only a few days, and that they wanted to be. Later still can not forget him, (I knew him when was his most depressed, the company closed down girlfriend gone, there are arrears in the body) during the period (six months) I work hard, just time to make remarkable achievements, in fact, is to seek to help him. During this period he also followed the line I turned I have been helping him find a job, then contact the business, and now he's all fairly stable.
he has been very ambiguous to me, drinking wine, give me a call, ask me how such a silly, conditions so well, with He will suffer, and that he himself is a waste. and then I jokingly said that he is garbage. But he was never told I had unnatural. hey! couple of weeks ago, said he heard a female introducer friends, I was surprised, as they have not felt. A few days later, he phoned me and said that he rejected in love, let a few friends out to drink with him. I know that he liked a girl to know more than a year before the recent exchanges in January, the girl suddenly inappropriate. He was like the girl, want to marry her. a lot to drink that night, the last being the only one stay by his side, his presence I face a girl phone, ask why not appropriate that he work so hard just to buy her a house to buy a car. I direct crash, I tried for him, that he has been for others. The girl did not care for him to direct hung. He inconsolable, and we alone in a room, he did not that unnatural, is not true to me as a friend? I consider themselves in good condition, he said he is very Fanjian, not good treasure, but why stick people cold shoulder.
along sister,UGG boots clearance, I know that feelings can not say that I can not hold on a bit now, I'm 25, now age of peak body is the cause of the skin, I want to cherish and utilization. friends advise me to leave him quickly, but I like him, I do not know love. has not been said is the best, I was confused, cis sister do you say, I continue to stand the In his behind the scenes to help him to accompany him or leave him, out of sight for the net, and quickly find another true love?
long, did not answer.
most reliable appliance shop, a well-known products, the most affordable
authentic designer shoe, cheap clear your heart just a small beauty shop
...

No comments:

Post a Comment