Thursday, March 31, 2011

Wake me up when september ends

 Dark day has finally shed the shadow of the night it is dark coat , with the earth with silence ! This is not the moonlight , filled with cool night so I found the arrival of autumn has been quietly in front of us . Farewell September remnants of the last vestiges of summer warmth of the sun warm , the leaves changing step , such as climate season, this year is slowly walking away. Walking through the quiet campus
middle, and the fickle autumn to do a close contact. A burst of cold wind, the body could not help but hit a few trembling , as if it sticks and dry leaves . Too quiet autumn night , and quiet to feel it subtle changes. Slowly, slowly dying inside the leaves in the sky .
slightly bright lights , loud music in headphones , I really like this feeling, like the recent street like hear the song Quite repeatedly, patiently . If it has touched my soul Flanagan string resonance with it . I have been back lyrics by heart, but I still like to hear the end from the beginning quietly , over and over again .
back to the dormitory , and only their monotonous shadow, searching, deserted. Has long been accustomed to this environment , so lonely for me, just one thought in the moment.
at the window, secretly made ​​Ukraine the day, dry ground, under a drop of rain has not . This is very different impression of the fall .
noisy guitars, deep bass , Greenday 's song Rock brings excitement made ​​me realize that depression will continue the endless fight I gradually lost . Slow down the rate of blood flow , heart rate gradually flat. Dream start reverse , brilliant.
regardless of whether I completely sober at the moment , the last day in September to disappear , I have been quietly wake up ... ...



No comments:

Post a Comment