Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Thanks for sending me meet that fate chest friend

 Thanks for sending me meet that fate chest Friends
text: blue sea purple cloud
although I do not intentionally collect the presents, but the people playing the forum, few do not like the gift, a friend sent I have a gift, I am very grateful; forum although gifts between friends is normal, but a friend gave you the gift of not betting on it from the sub-points with hard save gift and not purchased price asking for anything, I think is rare. I was fortunate to meet such a friend, I was fortunate to gain such a truth!
as fond of literary writing, she came to the Sohu, in this free to spread the dream and hope land, she played the full his talents, recording his own period of history, this feeling, this emotions; Writing on her family's feelings, of family, love, friendship sentiment; Writing her attitudes of the taste of the world or the love of life.
she is virtuous, responsible, accessible, equal treatment of the owner, the management focus at the forum of human management, the layout of a warm spirit of harmony, a variety of forum activities become a great forum, Sohu, one of her own for two consecutive years is where the area was named the Top Ten Outstanding her owner, her layout is home to a warm heart, her plans, guidance, and her hard work and charisma to She gathered a number of pages to write extraordinary explosive paste irrigation experts, we are here to show their heroic or talent, and describe their feelings Sohu. She is a sincere version of Friends of the service, she is the backbone of the forum, version of the Friends of They feel good to write the text code word, exchange, it is so only the layout of the flourishing of her situation, a version of Paradise Friends of warm hearts.
her busy owner of this outstanding principal due diligence matters, almost as much as in reality: not only to communicate with the above, but also to communicate with the other owner, and the surfers, the leading forum for guidance and development, on the end of the event, the next issue of the conduct, what kind of content, with several pages that co; due version of events quickly to the participants to apply bonus points to the faithful, as soon as hair down, do not let the wait anxiously version so faithful, she was named the Eastern Region for three consecutive years, the health district's top ten outstanding owner, I learned from her heart Congratulations, she is well-deserved!
first met with her in the health of the owner when she was here, I'm the writer here. She is a very literary talent of the best owner, and her seriously, her wit, her kindness, her faith has left me a deep impression I appreciate her talent and character, and I became her friend on the network, the Internet can not see her heart will be like missing something. touched me most is that she saw the gift box I have not diamond ring, a gift shop with nine thousand points went I bought a box to my gift, my first diamond ring that she gave me. It She also spent time bought me a high price points chest, I do not participate in the game, I want to get this gift is not easy, unless one exchange, the current situation are willing to spend huge sums of money changers have less and less chest, she made I had this chest. The chest carries her deep feelings!
true feelings virtual gift, although I heard no expression of gratitude to thank, but I still say thank you to send me a good chest sister! I was really touched! thousands of points need you how much time and energy, which is chest deep into the wealth of friendship! Sohu, whether in or out of my future, I will always remember you --- I Good sister! Although we never met, but our hearts together, I will not forget our feelings! write to you, familiar with her version of the Friends must know who she is, and she is brilliant patch of cloud Qilu !
meet that fate, I will cherish our fate; in the forum have you accompany nice day! bless you sister! your family happiness, peace, health and happiness is my biggest wish!

No comments:

Post a Comment