Saturday, January 29, 2011

Monitor to wake up

 Squad leader called and I said about the idea, anyway, I know his mind, this is a silly little fool very cute, and I said he does not believe that, and now an expert and he taught the secret he believed. I said: I will hurt you? I can tell you very clearly you, do not worry about what our future, single-minded effort to Well mixed.
squad leader said the biggest pleasure is now holding a television set, same old same song . I said: Oh, you do not install the poor, a poor installation I wanted to hug. squad leader said: You said, you see the eyes of the poor dog wanted to hug, do not you call me ah angles and bend? I wrote: No, ah, dogs have been very lovely thing. squad leader said: now only listen to music, and placed about feelings. I said: You can count on me Well. squad leader said: I can only sustenance for one hour per day, which sustenance to so many telephone ah. I said: Well you can silently sustenance. squad leader said: unrequited love ah? I said: I pinned you here, you over there Well my sustenance. squad leader said: You think I do not ah?
my parents travel back, this is our family custom to travel, usually a family trip, or they both travel twice every year to travel anyway. Jiuhuashan trip to the other places, to send some Photo My dad took up the scenery, I think it is beautiful, oh. my dad like making empty landscape.
my squad leader said, even after we married each other to travel to a place each year, lifetime to Wanbian China.
I also like the scenery, the feeling is the figure who trained

No comments:

Post a Comment