Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Everyone then I metamorphosis, rain all around today

 Running, had been with the Star to run Karma ah, today I went to ask rain drainage, drainage, then 5 to go, called the Black Death to ask her to have 5, 555, Chung silly if I left, I would like to run my own friends , a silly woman actually pulled me 5 to serve me, and I would call the first one with me la, she will stay by me, then 5 rain, the Department must be called to listen to live I called someone by your side willing to go first, is fool, ah, ah T is called to run with me, ah T actually sick, coughing to death, but they are all left to serve Qudi I run my drag,UGGs, really suits the left ah T, Chung left knowing that 5 patients to take medicine,UGG shoes, Zhongyao eat smoke, cough to recognize the 5 ah mom, really helpless,UGG boots cheap, I run channels to a walk, Zhong Yao Gan if I went slow like turtle, outrageous, really excited to serve die article eggs scattered, unable to go with the ah T-line while the left, to turn to rain, and time-consuming eggs scattered worse I rely on the sun, climb climb, 6th floor, I want to die turned quarters, the tree row Juan looking bad if I left it,cheap UGG boots, so pale, left the Air afraid I'm sick afraid of the tree, then want me to shoot Horror Juan the best, if I shot my first one to kill the tree Horror Juan, ha ha, After the run after-effects, headache, tragedy

No comments:

Post a Comment