Sunday, October 17, 2010

Although the change black hair.

 Department of routine course.

but I quickly dumped a week after the Department of color.

a September e Department inside.

a school The tug of war with hair a spring outing.

so many things I Nuisance mention both.

be happy if I'm doing are considered.

Well besides as a chemical course she has no test to 88 lectures.

Well the first week of mathematics used to Deng Lulu.

secondary radical 76 +2 examination outside of Zo.

Chengri level to serve long trouble outside my trousers.

others are good.

catch up to October only. I will so busy.

e National Day should be all good fun. < br>
One morning line array wrapped with fertilizer hamadryad Dongshan after class to go to Zo Man Show.

a good time.

II they are all fertilizer hamadryad.

III Drainage Qudi Hins.

class I for both the cause and once again turned to Agile to Nuisance to spend.

Lin had to live the National Day can lay a drum .

good,UGG bailey button, unfortunately,Discount UGG boots, go out for seven days of water. poor.

I cannot get the drum spectrum. Europe also took the guitar cannot.

so cannot folder .

water only later turned to be d,bailey UGG boots, forget it.

More exciting sports meeting.

intense preparation I Die I will both parade.

Bayberry very not loyalty dum low I Die honeymoon.

Lin Chezhu I was before taking account of Zo as a bell degree!!

hey. gone gone.

line after line on the midterm.

after midterm multiple pairs of shoes I should buy the first ~

Spring.

say really. e graduation trip Department of Well I'm slightly happy.

I may well hate you hate.

bitch.

not you agree sewers. Make no mistake.
< br> I was a good high-handedness. I most hate robbed me �.

to serve me well unfortunately much do you see!

better pay attention back to me after the end of Jinger tum.
< br> fertilizer hamadryad have.

if not then I do not know that they will come out d Mieshi.

forget it.

but fortunately only on the line.

I finally see.

I finally understand. what friend is.

much tofu may accompany me to play wet body both drainage Dei activities ~.
< br> Thank you,Bailey UGG boots, la la la ~

Well. want to thank my Jinger.

day or I would be mad.

09.30 after school with the fat with love Lo Department of Andean potato fresh potato.

lower after the return to the family survive for the same d Ge ~

Jinger coming out a lot of things seem to happen not afraid of Jesus

. I will always be your guy.

Jinger to be happy.

there is a big fat hamadryad.

not his life I do not know how to do.
  good.

XX to speak with me.

Quhao envy me na.

Kazakhstan.

good friends.
 later to be this way.

end.

No comments:

Post a Comment