Wednesday, February 16, 2011

If that opponents will be afraid of losing

 Really like this song > If that opponents will be afraid of losing
relaxed hugged what I am than loved
hh
no one knows your hands can not follow closely behind
dismay how gentle this belief, From the fear of being with enough strength
until ten fingers finally find opponents are closely
able to open is not happy, Sim does not accept
is a hard achievement
hh
I like the Cantonese word br> We look forward to each other, we hope to love each other, but we hurt each other, but now I do not know how to love.
left only after you hang up the microphone and the warmth of the tears in my eyes. hh
very tight, and then in the night like a man, think of dawn did not know how to love.
me self-deception: I strong, I can survive it. I get I can have. I still have it supporting the poor self-esteem do not fall.
but why I burst into tears?
like a person, is not painful. love a person, may have lingering pain, but he gave me happy one, the greatest joy!
I do not have and you always stick together, but the day will always think of you many times, can not hear you, we will worry about you. a person would miss the time with you. This is wrong you?
experienced a lot of disappointment, I always afraid of life place great hopes, always afraid to put too much on the people, but on the emotional , always involuntarily. caught, it is difficult to get away, do not know how to reserve for themselves, do not know how to grasp the degree and do not understand is that heart to find a bullet-proof vests.
for the feelings, and I admit that he is a weak woman, love and would not easily say goodbye to the pain and let your persistence! know this looks silly, too many people do not believe there is love in this world, you still insist on anything, would like to to prove what? to get others to believe you have true love? Really, I do not know, do not know what your doing now in the end, in the end for what! love you? Yes, I love! Love is a can not complete! I love you, and not just because of your people, but also because I like the feeling with you!
I started reading your eyes, your eyes from the slightest to find your depression, your tired, I do not know what I can do for you, I want you behind my favorite, my front is your confession. you never could before I turn to hold you the moment the most love! But you know what? perhaps the let go from this life lost love!
previous life I do not know that I owe you a debt or debt you owe me, destined to struggle in this world! two months of the time, do not I do not know what situation I fell in love with a man? Do I do not know the sacrifices and the future now have to pay it? moment decided not to come from feelings and points accumulated point drops moving up!
Perhaps there is much I did not expect the situation will occur in the future, it is we need to face together, I do not know how I would do it! I know if my moment commitments, will use his life to uphold!
love some of the most beautiful stage in the tacit, that all too clear from the heart, love seems to overflow at any time, accidentally spread disaster. put down the pros and cons heart and enjoy the love each other sincerely.
think of him, no matter how far away from long, are also sincerely smile, this is the most beautiful results.
Love is a feeling Even if the pain will feel happy! together even if we really kind of hurt me, I will not give up the right to love you. My dear, I carefully waiting eagerly for that can give me back a warm embrace! even if I can not see anything from this, do not let me feel you! my dear, I look forward to that alone!
, who is worth so you do not make you cry!

No comments:

Post a Comment