Monday, May 30, 2011

MBA course of a taxi driver

I rush to the airport from the Xujiahui, so hastily concluded a meeting, Building Law in the United States before the search for a taxi. I found a VW, very professional, straight to stop in front of me. This stop, so with the back so I am shocked at this story, like a vivid case of MBA courses. In order to be faithful to the original intent of this taxi driver, I try to repeat from memory the words of his original.

you, I pocket in front of Metro Building, two laps, finally I saw you! came out from the office, and certainly do not go near ~~~Well!

I'm surprised a moment, suddenly very interested in some costs 34.5 yuan per hour ... ...

Is this the 34.5 yuan? I played 10 years of car, first time I heard such a calculation of the cost of a taxi driver. The previous drivers, and I said, the cost of 0.3 yuan per kilometer, the other day how much to pay and the like.

The average time between the Kongshi passenger was 7 minutes. If you have come up with prices starting at 10 yuan, about 10 minutes to open. That is 10 yuan for each guest takes 17 minutes cost is 9.8 yuan. does not make money ah! If done in Pudong, Hangzhou, Qingpu guests are eating, doing 10 per guest with a bite is not really, can only be spread a bit of MSG. The master sounded really do not like the taxi driver, to the cost accounting as a teacher. It seems the way to the airport can learn new things.

said, , did not know.

The. hospitalized How can dead people? who died today on the second floor, third floor, another one dead tomorrow. out of the hospital who usually have a sense of rebirth, the idea of ​​the meaning of life, health is most important . That the said: go to Qingpu. the eyes are blinking. you said that he would take a taxi to People's Square, and then do Qingpu line? absolutely not!

Three is a velvet shirt worn inside, outside, down jacket men, holding a laptop bag. I see a person as long as 3 seconds. I do not hesitate to stop in front of the man. The man on the bus, said: Yan'an Elevated North-South Elevated ~ ~ ~ have not said behind could not help but ask, why do you hesitate to open in front of me? in front of two other people, If they want to get on the train, I'm too embarrassed to grab them. I said , noon, there was ten minutes to 1:00. that the girl slipped out at noon to buy things, estimated the company close; that men and women are tourists, not what means something, does not go very far; you acting out, holding a laptop bag, a look that is official. but this time out, estimates should not be near. The man says, you're right, to Baoshan. door, subway taxi, wearing pajamas might go very far? possible to the airport? airport will not let her into the ah. I heard the more interesting.

upon closer look, where the problem. are to Tianlin it? people said Nandan Road has a bus terminal, we are here to take a bus from Pudong to, and then ride to the Tianlin. I understood why. such as you see we had the road open , no offices, no hotels, no nothing, only the bus stop, standing, most of them are just here hailed the bus, and then select the shortest path of a taxi. Here the customer is usually no more than hailed 15 yuan.

ah! chronic murdered your family. to use the knowledge to arm themselves. learn the knowledge a person can become a wise man, a wise man to learn the knowledge can be turned into a very intelligent person. a very wise man to learn the knowledge, you can become a genius. . I said, okay, you always take the experience you have, you then take the 50, you go by my method, such as odometer 50, and I will turn the table. you only like 50 soon, and more the operator me. as you say then walk to 50 minutes, I walk with you so as long as 25 minutes. Finally, press my way to go, more than 4 km away, fast for 25 minutes, I only charge a 50. passengers are happy, saving about 10 dollars. This 4 km to me is more than one of money on petrol. I bought the equivalent of 1 dollar and 25 minutes. I said, my one-hour costs 34.5 I more cost-effective ah! Volkswagen 20,000 drivers, only about 2-3 drivers, one in a million a month to get 8,000 or more. I was the middle of a 2-3 person. and very stable without large fluctuations. br>
too strong! So far, I am increasingly impressed the taxi driver.

mentality, so much money.

After a pretty girl, very modern high-rise buildings, although not afford, but can appreciate the vision to enjoy. drive to the airport, looking at both sides of the green, winter white, so beautiful ah. look at the mileage table, 100, and even more beautiful! every job has its own beautiful place, we need to know to appreciate this beauty from the work. . 8 years ago, the company made three different departments of the department manager. Later, I quit a month to 3,5 thousand, boring. to take the initiative to do the driver. I want to be a happy driver. ha ha ha ha. When the name of the table, 60 kilometers an hour, you say how long, how much money I'll pay you. Give me a call.

No comments:

Post a Comment