Friday, September 24, 2010

To friendship between generations Gao Yan

 Tea, yeah, call me pet her

of course, is dense in the afternoon tea

her quiet for my tea, mountain tea story

infiltration in the loquat tree in the gap between my taste

until the Shu culture



I concentrate on her baby fat cheeks, bright with this season < br>
lost youth symbols. She is a woman

Ya might be the name implies,UGG shoes, Shudao

flew over the capital, bringing the parents carefully concocted the Mongolian top green nectar,UGG boots clearanc, soup of knowledge between the absolute

I realized that the tea

distant than the top of my fascination with red nectar Mongolia, the implication that black tea soak my

soft soul. I am Ah

tea has long been on the Tea Horse Road gaze

In fact, she had worn down that road

Melaleuca at the end of the cloth

So,cheap UGG boots, I'm not surprised her contempt

fashion as today, she is still marching

Kyoto by the end of the earth Melaleuca secure

busy in the No tea > This is my past lives on in parallel on that trail I have friends

, who took over from her brick

she pulled my Zaohong Ma

us Meet the next life is in my neighborhood

manufacturing Taihen and order green tea time

total bursts drifting away. How can I have time

hanging bamboo curtain, bamboo plaque preparation, placing an object

purple because the wall side of the camellia blossoms

I do not pick, just for her near me

No comments:

Post a Comment